Wednesday, January 17, 2007

MILK Day

MILK Day went by uneventfully. Had my interview after class yesterday with the YAV coordinator who travels to all the sites to check on them and familiarize herself with them so that she can tell people like me about programs and living conditions. She told me a lot about Northern Ireland and Kenya. She thought based on my skills and interest that N. Ireland sounds best for me, but again, we'll see in April. i'm doing some work for Project Burning Bush, which may lead to some kind of position for the Spring and/or Summer. i really hope it does because i do need a job, but i also hate the thought of another summer without working with kids, especially lifeguarding, where i can see the kids, but not play with them. i have to take poor Jen to the Doc today for what may be strep. She just got over an illness of a few weeks. i outlined my final project for Celtic Christianity, a Celtic Worship Service for Youth. Kind of excited to do it.

No comments: