Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Talk Nerdy to Me

Yes, i have indeed reached the height of Geekdom. While i did figure out last year that i could not only watch TV at work by leaving my webcam on in my room, but i could use it to watch Star Trek, one must continually search for ways to surpass him or herself. i have two laptops. One is my useless, about to explode UNC thinkpad, and the other is my brand new Dell. Tom gave me a monitor, so i can split screen and multi-task on my Dell. But now, 24 hours a day, more or less, my old thinkpad sifts through mountains of Berkley data for the SETI project. That's right, while i multi-task nerd around, my old computer is dedicated to the search for little rgeen men in the cosmos. Thought you'd be proud. The question is now... will ET look more like Worf, Clark Kent, Lenir, or Chewbacca. i'm hoping she'll look more like Starbuck, but hey, that's me. Peace out homies. And if the NSA is reading this... you must be so bored...

No comments: