Sunday, October 08, 2006

Much Needed Release

What a fun few days. Much needed after this week. Friday began with suckage as I totally botched my Hebrew reading in class and Professor Sam Balentine scares the crap out of me. But I spent the afternoon hunting for costume stores and Jedi robes with Lindsey and that was good. Everybody back here in Richmond dorm got to partying early and the merriment and refreshments continued for a good 9 hours or so after dinner. Lots of card playing, music, pool, movies, and food followed. My pizza got eaten before I knew what was happening, so we went on a 2AM Taco Bell/ Waffle House run, high school style. Six of us in Tom’s Honda (he was asleep, didn’t know we took it), 2 in front, 4 in the back. Don’t worry, I drove. Hit Taco Bell first for drive-thru, and then Waffle House. Waffle house only allows 5 to a table, not 6, so we left (was pretty sketchy that night too). We went back to Taco Bell and were the last customers through at 2:58AM. After staying up till 4, most of us slept in past lunch time today. I got a lamp and finished up my light saber. We all went to the Byrd tonight to see Superman Returns (even better the second time). Church tomorrow and meetin’ Old Man Boswell’s parents.

No comments: