Thursday, March 08, 2007

And now for something completely different

Yes, in fact, i am rarely gushy or mushy on my away messages or blog or anything, so feel free to stop reading. i have a lot of weird zaney and just plain disturbingly odd friends whom i dearly love, and allot me to be fairly odd. Last week i told one of these zaney friends how much i really wanted to have _____ years later. Now, it's highly unimportant what it was, but they just gave me a weird look and said, um, ok, sure. Well my wonderful girlfriend, of her own accord, suggested that very thing today. And on a day when i was feeling rather unappreciated by some local "friends," it was a wonderfully nice surprise. So my thought for today is that every once in awhile, some part of you can be totally illuminated when you friends or those whom you love step in and don't just let you be yourself or unique, but appreciate that fully. Good on that.

No comments: